The Import.io Portal allows you to share reports that you have created with other stakeholders without sharing your login. Your portal has a unique shareable URL that should look like this: https://app.import.io/dash/portal/xxxxxxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxxxxxxxxx.
Elements of the Report Portal View
- Portal tab: Takes you to your Import.io Portal.
- Filter by type: Reveals filter to only show reports of a certain type. Options are Data, Change, or Comparison.
- Filter by date: Reveals filter to only show reports within a selected date range.
- Clear filters: Clears all active filters applied.
- Share: Automatically adds the Portal link to the copy clipboard for sharing.
- Search by name: Allows you to search for runs by their Report name.
- Report name: Name of the Report for that run.
- Run stats: Summary of the displayed run's statistics.
- Total Rows: Data & Comparison runs
- Added: Change runs
- Changed: Change runs
- Removed: Change runs
- Linked records: Comparison runs
- Unmatched records: Comparison runs
- Number of extractors: Comparison runs
- Run date: Date the run was triggered.
- Report type: Type of Report for that run. Types can be Data, Change, or Comparison.
- Download: All file formats available for download from that run.
- Excel: Data, Change, & Comparison runs
- CSV: Change runs
- PDF: Change runs
- Run options: Click to reveal the options for a report run.
- Report Settings: Link to the run's Report.
- Unshare From Portal: Remove the selected run from the Portal.